- Understand market dynamics, the competition, and client needs of a marketing consultancy company
- Develop product/service marketing collateral such as website pages, brochures or presentations
- Co-ordinate with the sales team to see what they need and provide them with full support
- Write a clear marketing copy to promote products/services
- Analyse content marketing metrics and makes changes as needed
- Prepare well-structured content using Content Management Systems
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate marketing materials
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and execute new topics
- Promote content on social media
- Managing marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Must meet DEADLINEs. I repeat: MUST!
- Be open to feedback from team on any improvisations or corrections.
- Work on multiple briefs at the same time
- Must be a team person
- Basic idea on google analytics
- Basic understanding on running social media campaigns
- Communication skill
- Experience in Public Relations (PR) is preferred
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- You’ll have to work 6 hours/day for 6 days/week
- Flexibility to work from home
- You can work from home for 4 days/week and 2 days at our office
- How to create a brand
- How to do market segmentation
- How to use advanced marketing tools
- How does social media campaigns can be done in a more effective way
- How to reach right service/product to right people
- How Market evolves everyday
- You’ll work with & get mentored by one of the top Marketers of the country
- You can show this as a job on your CV and Linkedin
Educational Qualifications Required
I need hungry and passionate people. I don’t care about your degrees.
Don’t apply if you’re here for the money. For now, we’ll provide you with food and transportation cost. If you work hard, you’ll not have to think about the salary in the future.
How to apply
Fill-up the form provided below. We’ll contact you soon.