- Design graphics for social media contents or service illustrations, logos, infographics, website layouts and other marketing materials
- Must meet DEADLINEs. I repeat: MUST!
- Follow the latest trends in graphic designing and prepare designs accordingly
- Prepare multiple designs/concepts to provide options to choose from
- Work and collaborate with copywriters, photographers and other designers as and when needed
- Basic idea on ‘boostable contents’ for social media
- Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them. Must be able to do basic spellcheck
- Be open to feedback from team on any improvisations or corrections
- Must be creative and able to form original ideas
- Work on multiple briefs at the same time
- Must be creative and proficient in design software tools such as Photoshop, Canva, Illustrator etc
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- You’ll have to work 5 hours/day for 5 days/week
- Flexibility to work from home
- You’ll work from home for 3 days/week
- You’ll have to come to the office for the rest 2 days/week
- You’ll have to use Toggl or other time tracking software
- How to create a brand
- How to add value to your contents
- How to tell a story through your content
- How to create a user journey through your contents
- How to reach right contents to right people
- How Market evolves everyday
- You’ll work with & get mentored by one of the top Marketers of the country
- You can show this as a job on your CV and Linkedin
Educational Qualifications Required
I need hungry and passionate people. I don’t care about your degrees.
Let’s start with 8,000-10,000 based on your current standing. It’ll only get better. If you work hard, you won’t have to think about your growth.
How to apply
Fill-up the form provided below. We’ll contact you soon.