- Design graphics for social media contents or service illustrations, logos, infographics, website layouts and other marketing materials
- Must meet DEADLINEs. I repeat: MUST!
- Follow the latest trends in graphic designing and prepare designs accordingly
- Prepare multiple designs/concepts to provide options to choose from
- Work and collaborate with copywriters, photographers and other designers as and when needed
- Basic idea on ‘boostable contents’ for social media
- Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them. Must be able to do basic spellcheck
- Be open to feedback from team on any improvisations or corrections
- Must be creative and able to form original ideas
- Work on multiple briefs at the same time
- Must be creative and proficient in design software tools such as Photoshop, Canva, Illustrator etc
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- You’ll have to work 5 hours/day for 5 days/week
- Flexibility to work from home
- You can work from home for 3days/week and 2 days at our office
- How to create a brand
- How to add values to your contents
- How to tell a story through your content
- How to create a user journey through your contents
- How to reach right contents to right people
- How Market evolves everyday
- You’ll work with & get mentored by one of the top Marketers of the country
- You can show this as a job on your CV and Linkedin
Educational Qualifications Required
I need hungry and passionate people. I don’t care about your degrees.
5,000 Taka. There’s no salary. Our internship is all about your learning and growth. If you work hard and grow, you won’t have to think about your salary in the near future.
How to apply
Fill-up the form provided below. We’ll contact you soon.